From:
Heather Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:52:22 -0500

The follow is a letter I received from Chilis restaurants.  They are not GF.
I thought I would forward it

Take Care
Heather Doria

February 21, 2001
Dear Heather,

Thank you for requesting nutritional information on our menu items.  We
sympathize with your situation and would like to assist you in
determining which menu items would meet your dietetic requirements.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide this information.

Our restaurants stock many items that contain ingredients excluded from
your diet.  Most processed foods contain derivatives of wheat.
Therefore, out of an abundance of caution and concern for your health,
we cannot recommend menu items which are gluten free due to the
potential of cross contamination or adulteration.

We appreciate your inquiry and wish you the best of luck.

Christie LaRue
Guest Relations

Ref # 20657