From:
Irene Pianetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:58:00 +0200

Hello everyone,
as usual, thank you all for the many helpful answers. I was more than
surprised at the result:

 - at least 17 persons answered that their CD children, or themselves
when small, had night terrors before going GF-diet, and their almost
disappearence after going GF !
- 10 people (some belonging to the 17 abovementioned) reported, like
myself, cases of night terror fits after accidental  gluten intake.
- 5 mentioned sleeping disorders when gluten intake (restlessness,
jerking legs, etc)
- 1 said he used to have night terrors but is not CD.

Funnily enough no one mentioned ADULT night terrors, which I know exist.
Does anyone experience these when taking gluten?

Thanks again to everyone,
Irene (from Switzerland)