From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:46:32 -0700

"I can't keep up with the demand!", said Rick Fask, owner of Good For Life foods.

This is what Rick told us when we visited the Boynton Restaurant in Worcester for fantastic gluten free pizza this past week. Upon returning home, feeling sated and quite happy, the taste of the pizza still lingering on our lips, we came up with a plan.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could eat really fantastic GF pizza at over 300 national restaurants? Let’s make a huge group effort, let’s work together to attract the interest of Uno's Chicago Grill, a restaurant chain that knows pizza. Let’s vote with our feet and our wallets.

  Why is Uno’s Chicago Grill our restaurant of choice?

   We’ve heard through the grapevine that they’re interested in including GF pizza on their menu.
   Uno’s is ubiquitous, they’re everywhere.
   They already know and sell pizza.
   They already have a GF menu.
  If thousands of us contact Uno's Chicago Grill in the next few days and ask them to put GF pizza on the menu, it might just become a reality!!! Can you imagine???!!! Oh, my mouth is doing a happy dance just thinking about it!

So, here's what we all need to do. Let's use the power of our voices and the internet to see if Uno's Chicago Grill will listen.

#1: Visit or call your local UNO'S CHICAGO GRILL and REQUEST TO SEE OR TALK TO THE MANAGER. Tell him/her that you would love to see GF pizza added to their menu.

#2: Go to http://www.unos.com/contact.html and send a short email to Uno's Chicago Grill, asking them to add GF pizza to their menu.

#3: Simple as pie. Pizza pie! Please do one or both as soon as possible – the timing is critical in order for this push to be successful. The more requests Uno's gets in a concentrated period of time, the more likely they'll listen! If we inundate them with our requests, our grass-roots efforts are sure to pay off!

  See you at the pizza parlor!