From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:43:11 -0500

I will post a summary of the responses I received to my auditory
hallucinations question, later this week. I cannot tell you strongly
enough how grateful I am to this list!!!

My question at the moment is of a much more mundane nature. I made some
chocolate chip cookies this weekend, using the recipe on the Ener-G potato
starch box. They spread out over the entire sheet, so that it was like one
huge cookie! And, it took more than the 10 alloted minutes to cook them
through to the center of the sheet. What did I do wrong!? I have never
made this type of cookie before (not much of a baker, learning to do more
stuff from scratch for my son) but this is ridiculous!! It tastes great
but I had to cut it up like a cake!

Anne Washburn
Co-owner, APH - Association of Personal Historians List