Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:03:48 -0600

Many thanks to all the kind replies that gave me quite a list of options.
Replies are listed below.

All Pantene, Neutrogena, Dove and Infusium shampoos are GF to name a few..

The entire line of the Oganix line is gluten free.  It says so on their
website.  I got mine from Walmart and I have seen it in Publix and
Walgreens.  It's the cheapest at Walmart.  I really like it.

Pomegranate Shampoo by Wen is gluten free.  It is a tad expensive but well
worth it.  I get it from QVC.  Wen.com also has it.  It sure did get rid or
my dry itchy scalp.  It's a cleansing conditioner so no bubbles but works
great.

I like Desert Essence fragrance free shampoo. I use the conditioner, too.
You can get this at some health food stores, or online at www.vitacost.com
and other websites. Just type Desert Essence fragrance free shampoo in the
search box. It comes in a mostly blue tube. Shampoo is concentrated. He only
needs to use a little. Tube has an inner seal and it is hard to peel off.
Shampoo contains no lauryl sulfates, phthalates or other chemicals. It is
plant based. Also is gluten-free. So is the conditioner.

I use Malibu Scalp Wellness shampoo - it is 100% vegan, free of sulfates,
parabens, and gluten.  You can order it directly from the company or order
it online on their website and sometimes you can purchase it from
drugstore.com at a cheaper price.

Finesse makes a shampoo and conditioner clearly marked gluten-free.  I buy
the allergen-friendly kind. (Finesse Clean & Simple) I forget where I bought
it.  I think Rite Aide or Walgreens, but whenever I see it, I just stock up.
I shower and wash my hair all the time, because I'm always going to the gym.
And I'm old...so my hair would be dry, just because of age.  I find it works
fine.

When I get celiac related dermatitis, I switch to Johnsons & Johnsons baby
shampoo. It helps a lot.

coconut mission shampoo, you can buy on druglessdoctor.com

I have celiac disease and I use Burt's bees, I don't have any problems with
it.

There are some aveda shampoos without gluten - but you need to read the
labels and see which.  I think Brilliant might be one of them.

Whole Foods near you?  They have many many options there! Or trader joes has
a "spa" line that is gfree and I havent had the itchy issue with the spa
line......

Go to a costco, there brand shampoo and conditioner are labled GF,
reasonable price for the account you get. About $20 for both shampoo and
conditioner, my whole family uses it and it smells great. We still use Jason
body wash though.

OR use a baking soda / water mix to "shampoo" and apple cider/water mix to
"condition" which are all gluten free items!  For the baking soda, combine
about 1-2 tbsp with a cup of water. If you are not cleaning a lot of hair or
the hair is thin then just use 1 tbsp of baking soda in the water.  Mix in a
plastic bottle (your old shampoo one?) so you can control how much to pour
it on your head.  Start with the crown where the oil develops and rub in the
solution well.  As the solution spreads through your hair ensure that you
rub it down to the ends.  This amount should last a week for 1 person.  Next
is the apple cider vinegar with similar dilution - 1 tbsp to 1 cup water in
a plastic bottle - old conditioner bottle?  This will also take about a week
to use up - use sparingly on the ends of your hair to rebalance the pH
levels.

*******
*******