From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:43:28 -0500

Hi all. I'm always amazed at how much of the traffic on this list is
composed of requests for information about safe places to stay, eat, and
shop for the celiac traveler. It seems like a site specifically dedicated
to celiac travel would be a great resource for the online celiac community,
since the people on this list and the other celiacs that we know are the
best resources for the sort of information that we need. Possibly such a
site could decrease the number of travel information requests to the list,
thus sparing the 99% of folks who aren't interested in information about a
specific locale.

Of course, now that I've tossed out this idea, I have to admit that I don't
have a web site readily available. If people are interested in helping to
create such a site, maybe someone associated with one of the already
established celiac sites would be interested in expanding into this line of
resources?

Let me know what you think.

Chris Silker
Plymouth MN
on my way to Boston Saturday morning! :)