From:
Aimee French <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 13:18:12 EDT

One of my daughter's friends wanted to take her to Friendly restaurant for
icecream, but didn't know what she could eat there. They contacted the company,
and below is the response they received. It mostly lists products that do
contain gluten, rather than listing  those that are GF, thought the toppings
listed are GF. I thought others might be interested.
Aimee

Thank you for your recent e-mail.  Below please find a list of our ice cream
products that DO CONTAIN gluten.  I hope this information will assist you
when choosing your favorite ice cream.

HALF GALLONS/BULK: WHEAT PRODUCTS
            APPLE PIE a-la-MODE
            CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
            CHOCOLATE COOKIES N CREAM
            COOKIES N CREAM
    CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE YOGURT
    FUDGE NUT BROWNIE SUNDAE
            FORBIDDEN FUDGE BROWNIE CHUNK
            FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIE EXPLOSION
    MAGNIFICENT MUD PIE
    MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRUNCH
    COOKIE DOUGH EXPLOSION
    ICE CREAM SANDWICH
    LEMON MERINGUE PIE
    PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH SWIRL
    MINT COOKIES 'N CREAM

SUNDAE CUPS:  WHEAT PRODUCTS
    CUPCAKE SUNDAE
    CARAMEL CRUNCH FUDGE
    FORBIDDEN CHOCOLATE

ICE CREAM CAKES (WITH CAKE)/SHEET CAKES (WITH CRUNCH):  WHEAT PRODUCTS
    ALL

ICE CREAM ROLLS: WHEAT PRODUCTS
    DUTCH FUDGE
            TIRAMISU ROLL