From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 08:39:50 -0400

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great summer and were successful in finding safe places to eat if you had the opportunity to travel.

This month, I wanted to share news about a restaurant chain with a fantastic GLUTEN FREE MENU. They have 11 locations across 4 states. You'll find our recent Blog post about dining at this GF-friendly Italian restaurant here: http://bit.ly/14SwW19

Our Featured Review this month is a GLUTEN FREE, ALLERGEN FREE BAKERY located in Virginia Beach, so if you find yourself in the area, be sure to stop by to check out their assortment of GF goodies that changes daily: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

If you're looking for a high-quality, gluten free, organic SKIN AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS, I recently sampled some wonderful and unique products that deliver a concentrated dose of nourishing nutrients. You can read the details in my recent Blog post: http://bit.ly/152fV3Z

As you plan any Holiday or Winter travels, be sure to check our website for GF-friendly places to stay, ship, and dine wherever your itinerary takes you: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php

And we are always grateful to those of you who continue to share your GF dining experiences by posting a review on our website ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ). The thousands of people who use our site thank you for your candid feedback and guidance on safe places to dine!

Warm regards,
Karen

Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app for iOS and Android: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php