From:
Peter Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:38:22 +0100

The GFree Radio Show is the world’s only weekly podcast for those living
gluten-free*.

Save time by catching up on the latest celiac/coeliac news and interviews
while you’re doing something else. So whether it’s household chores,
commuting to work, exercising, walking the dog, or standing on a touchline …
simply stream or download our latest episode for free!

Each week we review the big news stories for celiacs – such as research,
diagnosis, treatments and labelling laws.

There’re also health stories specifically for those on a gfree diet –
looking at nutrition and gut/bowel health, as well as associated issues such
as mental, dental or fertility concerns.

We talk about events for celiacs around the world, and hear from people
living as celiacs in other countries and cultures – the USA, Canada and the
UK, but also as diverse as the Netherlands, the United Arab Emirates and
South America. (In the future, listen out for interviews about living gfree
in Paris… and Costa Rica!) Oh and there was our report on the gfree tour of
NYC!

Each week we present two interviews from people within our community. It may
be a health professional such as a doctor or dietician, an author or blogger
who has written about celiac issues, or a food producer or celebrity chef.
In the past we’ve heard the celiac stories of a cross-Atlantic rower and an
Olympic-winning athlete, have spoken to the chief executive of the world’s
first celiac charity, one of the people behind the 20ppm campaign and
attendees at the International Celiac Symposium. And we heard one woman’s
incredible and moving story: as a toddler she was misdiagnosed with cancer
rather than celiac disease … and was hours away from a course of
radiotherapy before someone made the ‘celiac’ connection.

We have presented reports from Europe’s largest gfree food fair, from a
gfree cooking class and run a documentary on a gluten-free supper club.
There was a series of advice on how to set up your own gluten free food
business, in which experts told us secrets of positioning, branding and
niche marketing, and another series on non-wheat flours suitable for
celiacs.

We talk about new products on the market, and our listeners have heard from
those behind a small ‘free from’ bakery or café, to the big bosses at Udis,
Heinz and Amy’s Kitchen. And all sorts of food producers in between… beer
and spirits companies, snack and sauce sellers, and bakers and ‘cake-ers’.
All gfree of course!

The Show is presented by Peter Stewart – a professional broadcaster of 20
years’ experience, who is himself a celiac. So he knows what he is doing,
and what he is talking about!

We would love it if you found time to listen in to our Shows. They are
available to stream ‘live’ via your tv, PC or Mac … or download to your
cellphone. And the last year’s-worth of archive episodes are still on line
too! Simply click through to see what’s in them, and then hear them.

The GFree Radio Show.

Hear it here:

itunes - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/gfree-radio/id659805072?mt=2

YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/GFreeRadio

and also - http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_gfree_radio_show

You can get all the updates on twitter: @GFreeRadio, or contact us and
subscribe to our weekly ‘Show sheet’ via [log in to unmask]

*******
*******