From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:27:16 -0400

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my review of my experience at Posana Cafe in
Asheville, NC. If you haven't heard, this restaurant is 100% gluten free.
Yes, it's true. This restaurant is a dream come true for those of us with
celiac/gluten intolerance! They don't advertise that they are 100% gluten
free; they just say they "offer gluten-free options." (They do serve beer
that contains gluten, but that's self contained with no risk for cross
contamination.) I dined there three times earlier this month. Read more at
more review, which also has lots of photos!

http://glutenfreeeasily.com/posana-cafe-asheville-nc/

All the best,
Shirley

--
Shirley
Not just gf, but gfe!

Shirley Braden
gfe--gluten free easily blog: http://glutenfreeeasily.com
email: [log in to unmask]
twitter: Shirleygfe
facebook: gfe--gluten free easily
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group
Founding Member, The Richmond Health Initiative
Core Council, The West End Gluten Intolerance Group

*******
*******