From:
Becky Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:00:21 -0800

I was wondering if any of you have these problems and what has worked
for you. My husband is an undiagnosed Celiac with his main symptom being
a bad case of DH(rash).He stays away from bread and other obvious gluten
products but is careless in what he eats. When he ingests any gluten I
can see him get irritable and  grouchy and I know the rash will make him
miserable for weeks. I do what I can for him to stay GF....but I know it
is his responsibility. This is beginning to affect me, I get anxious and
depressed when I see him not eating right Any suggestions as to what I
can do to help my husband and myself. I am beginning to realize this is
a very difficult and complicated disease.....

Thanks,
Rebecca
Lakewood, CA.