From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:24:51 -0400

Dear Listmembers,  I don't have my food guides with me, so can't send this
poster a list of what is supposedly approved, but assume someone will, if
not, I ask her to contact me.  I am posting this to all of you as I have
seen Suave brand products approved as being GF.  They have some new
products on the market, copies of famous hairdressers' shampoos that you
usually get in salons.  I was going to buy one, thinking that Suave must
be
okay.  Well, it contained wheat germ oil.  So, it proves that you should
always read the label.  Karen from Central NY, USA