From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:48:13 EDT

Friends of Celiac Disease Research had the pleasure of setting up an
interview with Rich Gannon, quarterback of the NFL Oakland Raiders, and
Lance Allen, Sports Anchor of WTMJ TV (www.tmj4.com) Channel 4 in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  As most of you know, Rich's daughter, Danielle,
has celiac disease.  Lance is currently in Oakland covering the Packers
vs.  Raiders pre-season game airing tonight and Rich graciously agreed
to an interview.  The actual interview will air this evening on either
the 5:00 p.m. OR 6:00 p.m. news broadcast.  Unfortunately, I do not have
the specific time so you may want to set you VCR's to tape the local
interview on Channel 4 at 5:00 p.m. AND 6:00 p.m.  It is our hope that
some valuable information will be discussed about celiac disease but do
keep in mind that most of the interview will be pertaining to football.
Tune into Channel 4 tonight and enjoy the interview!

Dana Tehako-Esser
Executive Director
Friends of Celiac Disease Research
8832 North Port Washington Road #204