From:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Spacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:56:01 -0400

We have a new basket which will be published soon.  It will include international leading gluten-free expert, Carol Fenter's cookbook, "1000 Gluten-Free Recipes"; the gluten-free flours and starches she often uses: sorghum flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, and her for her occasional recipe that includes Expandex.  Expandex gives gluten-free baked goods that extra rise, better texture and even prolongs shelf life!

All the above included in an upscale stained basket with hinged handle and decorated with a set of measuring spoons and red satin ribbon!

Why shop with us?

If you are giving a gluten-free gift basket to someone who has celiac disease or a high intolerance to gluten, you should be aware that those little packing peanuts we sometimes receive in shipping boxes are not always made from styrofoam.  In an effort to help the environment we usually use biodegradable packing peanuts.  What you may not know is that some biodegradable peanuts contain wheat (gluten).  We use either biodegradable peanuts made from corn or recycled styrofoam to prevent any ingestion of gluten, creating a safe gluten-free gift experience.

Visit us at http://gluten-free-gift-baskets.com

No April fools here!

Regards,
Carla