From:
Betty Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 03:55:59 -0500

 MRS JOANNE R EGGLESTON posted a recipe some time back for Rolled Sugar
Cookies using rice flour, and I just made some this morning.  They are
WONDERFUL!!  Before Jeff was diagnosed with CD, every Christmas I would make
sugar cut-out cookies, but these turned out better than any I have ever made.
 Jeff helped cut them out in star, Christmas tree, and snowman shapes, and we
decorated them once they were baked with white icing and red and green
sprinkles.  They taste actually better than the wheat flour ones (Mrs.
Eggleston mentioned this in her recipe), and they rolled out better for me
too.  Thank you, Joanne, for such a great cookie recipe.  I am sure I will be
baking these for many years to come.

Betty