From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 07:17:20 -0400

Clan Thompson Releases a New Food SmartList

May 13, 2008 - We released a new food SmartList for the USA. Information on 2045 items was updated and 280 new products were added to the list.

The new SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 18,500 products, including products for celiac vegetarians.

SALE ENDING SOON --

Special Offer - Get a FREE Drug SmartList from Clan Thompson

We're giving away a subscription to our drug SmartList (full list - NOT a demo) when you purchase a subscription to our food SmartList. To take advantage of this sale, visit our store, click on "Software" in the left hand menu, and look for the Special Sale packages on the food SmartList pages. This offer is only good for a limited time.

---

This Month's Mini-Lists: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in May. All of these products appear in our new Food SmartList which was just released. The Celiac Food SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 18,500 products. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Red Bull Energy Drink (regular or sugar free)
Wonka Bottlecaps
Nestle's Juicy Juice (all flavors)
Land O' Frost Deli Shaved Meats - Honey Turkey
Edy's Grand Ice Cream - Rocky Road
Edy's Dibs - Mint with chocolaty coating
Kemps Sour Cream
Gourmet Wafer Crisps - Aged Parmesan
Doubly Delicious Skippy Peanut Butter
ConAgra Ranch Style Beans (UPC Code 46900 0017)
Peanut Protein MacroBar
El Paso Cowboy Catsup
Old El Paso salsas (all except chili con queso)
Mr. Spice Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
Gerber First Foods (all fruits)
Mr. Spice Garlic Steak Sauce
Laughing Cow Cheeses (all)
Tillamook Yogurt
Fresh City Soup - Spiced Pumpkin
Albertson's Fruit Snacks
Pamela's Products - Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk cookies

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.