From:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:28:17 -0500

I received many responses...THANKS!  This is a list of the products people
said were GF and that they tolerated it well.

Florajen
Enterobiotics Plus
Kirkman's 1-800-245-8282  www.kirkmangroup.com
Culturelle sold at Walgreen's and CVS  www.culterelle.com
Custom Probiotics High Count Multi Strain Acidolphilus and Bifidus
DDS+ Gold
iFlora from www.sedonalabs.com
www.idealhealth.com
Florastor
Trader's Joe's Adicophilus and Probiotic Complex---Intestinal Delivery
System
Jarrow from Whole Foods
Kefir (drink) from Whole Foods
www.vs13.com    prescribed by a GI doc
Puritans Pride Probiotic Acidolphilus
Garden of Life Primal Defense
www.natren.com   Healthy Trinity
Nature's made L. Acidolphilus
Renew Life Ultimate Flora
HyVee Healthmarket acidolphilus
Powder alled Vital Dophilus Plus from Klaire Labs

Kyo-dolphilus--There has been some discussion on this product.  1 person
recommended it and I have taken it.  The regular formula is said to be GF.
The formula which includes enzymes states on the label that it is GF but
contains traces of wheat and soy.  I called the company and their statement
is that the regular formula is GF but the with enzymes formula contains a
trace form of wheat that does not have gluten contained in it is in the
product.  Take that for what it is worth!

Hope this helps!  Sandi