From:
Benjamin J Moreland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 05:55:37 +0200

> We've been researching bread machines and have been inundated with an
> incredible amount of information.  We've talked to a number of
> manufacturers, and asked them whether their machines could prepare GF
> bread, and, if so, which cycle to use.

Actually, Howard you can test drive a bread machine. I have owned three
and returned all of them. The problem I find is that the ones I tried
didn't fully mix our finer GF flours.  You usually have 30 days in which
to return a product if you aren't satisfied.  I always double check the
return policy.  But go "test drive" your machine until you find the one
you like.  I'm still looking, so I'm eagerly awaiting your summary.

ben moreland