From:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:52:12 -0800

Www.theceliacscene.com is the only comprehensive listing of celiac-
endorsed restaurants in Canada. Our drop-down menus make it easy to
find the restaurants that local celiacs trust! With our FREE maps in
hand you can head out with confidence in your hearts!

The Celiac Scene™ is a celiac owned and operated initiative, test
driven by fellow celiacs! Working in collaboration with Chapters of
the Canadian Celiac Association, their recommendations are now
available to those new to the diet or new to town. Know where to dine
no matter where you are!

Safety is our #1 priority. Our maps are updated daily, based on user
feedback so be sure to visit us each time you head out. You will also
find information on the retailers and services that make up an
important part of The Celiac Scene™.

DO YOU SERVE THE CELIAC COMMUNITY IN CANADA?

The Celiac Scene™ enjoys almost one million page views per month. Put
your business or product where the gluten-free action is - advertise
on www.theceliacscene.com and support the initiative that supports
celiacs!

Ellen Bayens
The Celiac Scene™