From:
James R Brosius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 19:23:02 PST

I am looking for someone to publish a guide or at least find a guide that
shows what foods can be consumed safely by someone who has to adhere to
the gluten free diet and would like to eat out.
We find it frustrating to be out shopping late at night and try and find
a place to eat that has food that is safe from gluten contamination.
Is there any such thing? I think it would be wonderful to see a guide
listing all the main national restaurants and what can be safely ordered
from their menus. This would certainly make our lives a little easier.
Thanks so much.
Jim