From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:37:35 +1000

Dear friends

Recently have discovered that Premarin tablets contain gluten and as I
was taking them have stopped taking them, am, going to ask the doctor
for the patches but in view of the fact she prescribed the tablets
knowing full well my allergy to gluten without doing a thorough check of
the ingredients I would like to check the ingredients of the patches
myself .  I checked the web sites I have and couldn't find the patches
so am wondering if anyone here can help me.

Thanking You Christina