Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:16:55 -0500

www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

Make sure to visit our web site and register for our free mailing list to
receive weekly newsletter.

New extended hours for telephone orders! Call in your orders on Thursdays
until 7 PM (EST) to 1-800-291-8386 or as always, place your online orders at
your convenience!

****
A RECIPE

Caramel Apple Squares

Inspired by a recipe from EagleBrand Sweetened Condensed Milk

This decadent dessert may be served on plates with ice cream or whipped
cream. I prefer to cut the squares to fit pretty muffin papers and serve
them on a tray.

2 1/2 cups Pamela’s Pancake and Baking Mix (#956039)
3/4 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup cold butter or margarine (reduced fat butter may be used)
1 cup chopped walnuts
20 Kraft brand caramels, unwrapped
1, 14-oz. can low fat EagleBrand Condensed Milk
1, 21-oz. can Comstock Apple Pie Filling

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 9-x-13-inch baking pan. In a
large bowl, combine baking mix, almonds, and brown sugar. Cut in butter
until crumbly. Reserve 1 ½ cups of this mixture for topping. Press remainder
into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven.

Add walnuts to reserved topping mixture.

In a heavy saucepan, combine caramels and condensed milk. Warm over low
heat, stirring until caramels are melted and mixture is
smooth. Remove. Spoon apple filling over baked crust. Top with caramel
mixture then crumbly reserved topping over the top. Bake 20-30 minutes or
until mixture is set. May be served warm or cold. Be careful not to bite
into squares until they have cooled for at least 10 minutes. Store leftovers
in the refrigerator or freezer.

Makes 16-20 generous squares.
****
NOW ON SPECIAL - February 1st, 2008

This month we have products from these brands on special:

Tinkyada - 10% off

Bakery On Main - Apple Raisin Walnut Granola
Regular Price: $6.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99

Bakery On Main - Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola
Regular Price: $6.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99

Bakery On Main - Extreme Fruit & Nut Granola
Regular Price: $6.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99

Bakery on Main - Cranberry Orange Cashew Granola
Regular Price: $6.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.99

Dr. Schar - Gluten Free Pizza Crusts
Regular Price: $9.35
SPECIAL PRICE: $8.45

Dr. Schar - Classic Gluten Free White Bread
Regular Price: $5.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.39

Dr. Schar - Multigrain Gluten Free Bread
Regular Price: $5.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.39

Dr. Schar - Classic Gluten Free Rolls (Hamburger Buns)
Regular Price: $5.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.39

Erewhon - Crispy Brown Rice Cereal with Berries
Regular Price: $4.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.89

Erewhon - Aztec Crunchy Corn & Amaranth Cereal
Regular Price: $3.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.39

Erewhon - Rice Twice
Regular Price: $3.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.39

Erewhon - Crispy Brown Rice
Regular Price: $3.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.39

Erewhon - Corn Flakes
Regular Price: $3.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.39

Erewhon - Brown Rice Cream
Regular Price: $3.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.79

Deboles - Angel Hair Pasta
Regular Price: $2.09
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.89

Pamela's - Vanilla Frosting
Regular Price: $5.09
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.49

Pamela's - Dark Chocolate Frosting
Regular Price: $5.09
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.49

Pamela's - Confetti Frosting
Regular Price: $5.09
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.49

San-J - Tamari Organic Soy Sauce
Regular Price: $3.49
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.19

Shelton's - Black Bean Chicken Soup
Regular Price: $2.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.19

Shelton's - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Regular Price: $2.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.19

Shelton's - Chicken & Rice Soup
Regular Price: $2.59
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.19

Please note that monthly specials may not be used with case discounts and
are available only while supplies last. In case of a pricing discrepancy,
the listed price on www.glutenfree.com will apply
----
The glutenfree.com Team
http://www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

*******
*******