From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:19:03 -0700

Hello All,

I was out shopping the other day stocking up on some snacks for my daughter's dorm room.  She is a Freshman this year and we are trying to think of easy things she can have in her dorm room in between meals.

We discovered individual packages of Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix. Made one up last night.  Add a little bit of oil, water, stir in a plastic bowl and pop in the micro for one minute.  It was SO good and easy.  Hot brownie snack.  :) My daughter was so excited I thought we would share with you all.

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA