From:
Barbara Dursum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:35:06 EST

Hello Listfriends!  What a wonderful complete response I received to my
inquiry regarding travel to Poland this summer.  I will attempt to summarize,
but I would like to thank everyone.

One person sent a restaurant card in Polish which I would be happy to share
with those interested.  Also received advice to carry a German and Russian
restaurant card also although the Russian card is apparently not well
received.

Polish Kielbasa is GF.  Advised carrying veratrum alb 30C to counter
accidental ingestion of gluten.

Hotels are very accommodating.  Stick to salads, no gravies, sauces or
dressings (Sounded similar to eating out in the US!)

Recommendation to contact support group in Jax's book:

T.P.D.
U1. Jasna 24/26
PL-00-950 Warszawa, Poland
Contact:  Magdalena Loska
Phone: 351/749327

Another person indicated there were few grocery stores available with GF
foods, but that there are many fresh fruit and vegetable stands.

Another person shared his father's e mail address with me as his father had
been there just last year.

If anyone would like more specific info, please feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask]  Again, thank you for all your responses.  Barbara