Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:12:38 -0600

Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery is now open at 4747 Nicollet Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN  (612) 825-6680
Hours M - Sat 10 am to 6 pm; Sun noon to 5 pm

We are into variety.... each time you visit our bakeshop, you'll find
something different.  We are on a Minnesota-hibernation kick this
week to celebrate the tons of snow we are getting.  We have the
infamous Minnesota bars.... yep, rectangular treats that we here in
the midwest call "bars" (not to be confused with the places you go to
get alcoholic beverages).   We also have another favorite of
midwesterners:  pie.  Can't get enough pie.

How about a bundt cake?  You can't get more Minnesotan than a bundt
cake since the inventor of the bundt pan (Nordic Ware) is right here
in Minneapolis (actually St Louis Park which is next door to
Minneapolis).  Did you hear the Smithsonian just put the bundt cake
pans in their museum as part of baking history?  To honor this
accomplishment, we made a bundt cake.

Don't miss our Swedish Meatballs and Sweet & Sour Meatballs in the
frozen area.   We call them a "Bowl of Balls"  ...quick, easy, and
delicious dinner for the whole family.

After chomping on the bars and pie, enjoy a cookie, cupcake, teacake,
slice of cake, and other treats.  There's something different
everyday!  We serve organic Fair Trade local Peace coffee and over 60
different teas.

One of our newer additions is the granola made with gluten-free
certified oats from Wyoming.  We also have these gf oats for sale in
1 lb or 2 lb 9 oz bags.

Of course, pizza, flatbread, and tea cakes are always available in
the freezer or at our online store www.madwomanfoods.com    We ship
anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Everything is gluten-free at Madwoman Foods!  Come in for free samples.

Bren