From:
Robin Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:39:07 -0600

Thank you to all who took the time to clarify something in my  original
summary of Rice Milk...I had indicated that a list member suggested Rice
Dream Rice Milk products.  I received many, many responses warning me
that Rice Dream Rice Milk products are no longer GF, and to please not
use them!!!  So I wanted to share this with you that Rice Dream Rice
Milk is NOT gluten free!

Again, thank you everyone for bringing this to my attention.

Robin in CO, USA