From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:13:31 -0500

Dear list mates,

I am going to a conference in Chicago the second week of November. I
will be there for five days and I am looking for resources on where to
eat out safely, and where to buy GF foods (grocery stores and health
food stores, bakeries). If you can please provide address or tel. # or
neighborhood, whatever you have. I will be staying at the Chicago Hilton
and Towers which is on Michigan Avenue, between 8th st. and balbo ave.
It appears from the map to be across the street from grant park. Also
any local specialities that you know to be GF (like ice cream/candy
shops, etc.). I am a bit worried that it may be difficult to even find a
grocery store near where I am staying. Thanks in advance for all your help.
joan

Joan K. Davitt
Instructor
Bryn Mawr College
Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
300 Airdale Rd.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)520-2627
(610)520-2655 (fax)