From:
Glutenfreeworks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glutenfreeworks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:50:55 -0400

The study is flawed. Most people with celiac disease and/or gastrointestinal
distress react to cow dairy, aka whey.

In fact, most adults react to cow dairy. From personal experience, I can
tell when the guys at my gym take whey protein shakes. They get bloated.

Gibson should have chosen a novel protein, such as rabbit or duck. Something
people generally do not eat and would not have antibodies against. Any vet
could tell you that.

Milk was just about the worst choice possible. I guess he was "messing
around" after all.

John

John Libonati

Glutenfreeworks.com