Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:49:12 -0500

We had the pleasure of obtaining each type of *Mim's Kitchen* - Gluten
Free, All Natural Scrumptious Cookies.

Located in PA, Mim has done a wonderful job of creating great cookies and
packaging.  12 cookies, ready to bake.  Each package is wonderfully packed,
no broken cookies arrived in our shipment.

Mims will be making great gifts for people on our list!!  There are several
types of cookies available from Mimskitchen.com.

--
Toward Healing The Planet,
One Patient at a Time,

Karen Cortis
Executive Director
www.thedr.com
248-790-5428

*The single most important risk factor for celiac disease is having a
first-degree relative
** with already-defined celiac disease, particularly a sibling.
A rate up to 20% or more has been noted.*

*World J Gastroenterol 2010 April 21; 16(15): 1828-1831*