Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:54:06 EST

I want to thank everyone who replied.  I received many wonderful ideas and I
appreciated the help!  Here is a summary of the info I received:

Rice Cakes
GF Cereals (Panda Puffs, Envirokids Cereals, Nature's Path Crispy Rice,
Gorilla Munch,       Puffed Rice or Millet, Kasha puffs, Fuit-e-o's, Rice Chex,
Corn Chex
Pirates Booty (chip aisle)
GF Waffles (make like normal, but use egg yolks instead of egg whites)
Natural unprocessed foods (fruits, veggies, dried meats,etc.)
Avocado strips, diced apples, homemade French fries, pickles
Small pieces of ham
GF Pretzels
Gerber Fruit Wheels and Veggie Wheels
Mi-Del GF Animal Cookies
Corn Tortilla Strips
Hol-Grain brown rice crackers
Big peeled carrot for teething, peas, pinto beans, squash, rice, rice noodles
Wedges of boiled potatoes
Pieces of cheese
GF Toast and Bagels
Celery Sticks - fiber int hem keeps them from breaking off in chunks (good
for teething)
Prunes, Raisons, dried fruit