From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 00:19:01 -0400

I have pH paper and every morning and night check my urine and write down
the number.  My first experience wasn't good because I bought pH paper from
the health food store and it always told me I was in balance.  Then I went
to a homeopathic and she told me the paper wasn't  good - tested it on
herself.  I bought hers (was even cheaper) and she's right.  Now I get
readings all over the board.  The literature I have says:

"Checking pH is a wonderful inexpensive window to the body's chemistry.
Acid pH may mean the body is simply deficient in minerals and desperately
needs minerals.  It may takes as long as 6 months to increase the body's
mineral reserve.  The other possibility is infection.  Infections use up our
body's mineral reserve and therefore it is difficult to increase the pH to a
consistent 6.4 - 7.0.  Infections can be anywhere in the body but most
commonly they are found in the intestines and the teeth under root canal,
mercury filling or crown.  Until this taken care of the pH will be low or
too high.  Important to hunt down these infections and get rid of them.  In
the mean time the body will need more minerals than usual as minerals are
needed for all chemical transactions in the body.  For example:  white blood
cells (I’ve had chronic low white blood cell count for as long as I’ve been
CBC tested – no doctor ever looked further into the lab findings –EVER)
fight infections but they need minerals to work.

NOTE:  once the pH holds for at least 1 month, then check before dinner pH.
 Once the after pH is consistently 6.4-7.0 you can cut back on your
minerals.  Very difficult for cancer cells, viruses, bacteria, parasites and
so on to survive in an alkaline pH environment.  It takes about 2 months for
pH balance to regulate unless there continues to be a underlying chronic
missed conditon…e.g., dental bacteria under crowns, fillings or inoculation
scar toxin entrapment."

When I got all the bottles and literature from the homeopathic I was waaay
overwhelmed and it's taken me reading and re-reading for things to sink in,
i.e., what and I a taking and why.  I've been on a lot of stuff
(homeopathic) for almost 2 weeks and know it will take time, but doing all
of it takes major effort and energy that I don't really have.  What a Catch 22.

*******
*******