From:
Markus Dubielzig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:00:21 +0200

Hi,

as far as I know, the producer is enforced by law, in Germany, to
write the ingredients of food on top of the packet.
That list shows that the ingredients are rice and vitamine C, but no
ingredients containing gluten.

So I don't believe, that they write those things, and don't use them.
Another point is, you say that, perhaps after brewing, the peptides
are broken, so I ask, why did he found gluten in all other tested
beers???

And they have tested a lot, also some chinese beer.

I think it sounds like I were selling this beer, but this isn't so. ;-)

I only want to show that I do not post anything, without knowing that
it is not harmful.

Perhaps you have another type of Negra Modelo, don't know, but here
they have sold thousands of cans of this beer, and nobody has any
diseases.  I regularly see my doctor, and let have my blood tested
for gliadin antibodys, and it's getting better every time, although I
am drinking NM.