From:
Moses - Lila Brendel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:42:31 -0600

For your information:  From Castleberry

     This is in reference to your e-mail concerning our Chili  and if this
product contains gluten.

     Please be advised that this product does not contain gluten.
     If you are wondering specifically about an ingredient, modified food
starch, which is used in many of our products, please be advised that this
ingredient is corn based.

     We thank you for your interest in our products and would appreciate you
letting us know your address so we can send you a complimentary coupon.

Lila Brendel
1312 S Columbia Dr
Bismarck ND  58504
221-3415 fax: 221-3423