From:
"Susan R. Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan R. Oliver
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:56:04 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I'll be getting married in late May of this year. It will be 2nd marriage
for both of us but I'm the one with Celiac. We will be having a small
reception and we were thinking of having different types of cheesecakes for
dessert but would also like to include a small but delicious gluten free
wedding cake. Not just because of me, but there will be a few that will be
invited who also have Celiac (they're from our support group).

Does anyone know of a good wedding cake or where I can order one? I even
considered baking my own and having a local bakery decorate it but I'm
affraid of cross contamination. Plus, I don't even know if a bakery would
do this or not.

I would appreciate any help that could be given.

Thanks...

Sue Oliver