From:
Eileen Leatherow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:20:39 +0000

Just a quick reminder about the upcoming ROCK Event in Salt Lake City.

Date: Saturday January 18, 2003
Time: 10:00-11:30
Place: Childrens Museum of Utah
Cost: Free
Who:  Families of Children with Celiac or on the CF/GF diet for other reasons.

Please meet us in the parking lot.  We have to enter as a group.
Also Please contact me by Saturday January 11th if you plan on attending so we
can give them an approximate number to expect.

Thanks
Eileen Leatherow
Nothern Utah ROCK
Chapter Leader