Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:48:32 -0600

In my research for my uncle it has been my understanding the Lutein is
derived from green leafy vegetables such as spinach. It is essential in
the fight against Macular Degeneration.  I did notice on the Centrum
bottle yesterday though that there is Hydrolyzed Plant Protein with no
further clarification.  Maybe that is the reason it is on longer gluten
free???  Please refer to: http://www.luteininfo.com/

Dayle
Calgary, Alberta