From:
Betty Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 09:07:47 -0500

>What is in Egg Nog that has gluten?  Thought it was milk, egg, and sometimes
>vanilla?
>
>Also -- my CD daughter called a company about their carmel popcorn.  They
>told her that popcorn "naturally contains gluten".  She has been eating
>popcorn for years with no apparent problem.  Can anyone shed light on this
>one??

WHAT???  Please someone say this ain't so.  My son and I eat popcorn almost
every night!!!  I don't know what we'll do if we have to give up popcorn too
-- that's about the only snack he really loves.  This just can't be true,
because we grew our own popcorn several years ago -- where is the gluten?

As for the egg nog, there is no gluten in it unless you don't use the right
vanilla.  Could be that the person asking about the egg nog is dairy
intolerant or can't have eggs.  But, please, NOT popcorn!!!

Betty