From:
Cindy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:12:29 -0600

Hi old friends.  Haven't posted in so long, new address, new job, new
home...

One of my co-workers suggested I eat just one slice of Pizza Hut pizza,
cause it "couldn't hurt", and this from a fellow pharmacist.  Luckily I
had baked my own pizza at home and had mine for lunch while everyone
else ate the ordered in.  Didn't feel deprived, but still frustrated
that my co-worker just won't believe me or listen or whatever.  It's
frustrating to always tell people I don't want to order out and that I
just can't eat what they offer.

Everybody at my work thinks I'm making it up or something and that I'm
some sort of hypochondriac.  It's very self destructing thinking to
consider eating some one day and having a blow-out, or get mental
changes and mean like I used to get and just let them see what happens
to me to make them understand.  Somehow I still don't think they'd get
it.  Thanks for being here still, and lending an ear.  Cindy in Texas
(Longview)