From:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:17:39 EDT

Dear List,

Due to the high volume of questions asked about gluten free brands,
restaurants, links, and contacts in Other Countries I am considering
including a data bank of such information on the web page I'm building right
now.  I am unaware of an international travel forum all on one site (if you
know of one let me know!).  Do you think there is a demand for this type of
site?  Personally I think it would be rather usefull for travelers to have a
one stop place for links and information culled from list member experiences.
I have given out information on the Netherlands and Europe several times and
would rather just post it, along with links and info on other countries, on
the web.

Let me know what you think, and if you would have any
information/experiences/links to contribute to this speculated effort.

Thanks,

Saskia Smith
Seattle