From:
Cindy Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:56:56 -0800

Thanks to all the responses that I got regarding reflux (yes it is
reflux! I must of been having one of those mind fog days!)

I recieved many positive responses regarding surgery and how it has
changed people's lives for the better.

I also had some say try diet changes, which I have.

Another person will send me a food list to try so that I am doing the
right food combinations when eating.

At this point I am leaning towards the surgery, but not in the near
future. My life is to busy right now to take any time off from work or
family life.

I do have one more questions??? Has anyone had the PH testing done. What
does it involve. I will have to have several test before I can even be
considered for the surgery. One of these is the PH test.  Thanks...as
always I enjoy hearing from you and getting your feedback!

Cindy in the Bay Area