From:
Sue Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:58:31 +1300

Thank you all for your wonderful replies they have been very helpful..
As this is my first summary I hope that I do this right :)

The replies were extremly helpful with helping me understand my symptoms
and what they could be tied to.. I always thought that most of my
problems were through my allergies. Which I am not saying are not the
cause of some reactions,but from what I have read sounds like celiac
should be a condition for me to consider. Many members said that my
symptoms all sound familar with celiac's Disease,  From suggestions of
trying the gluton free diet I am seriously going to do a lot of
researching for a good  Gluton free diet , also i will have to consider
foods that I suspect being allergic to which could be many. I see this
as not being an easy task.. but will endeavour to tackle it the best way
I can.I was shocked as to how many on the list also had similar
symptoms.

I have taken up the challenage with my new doctor who seems to be on the
helpful side at this time and open to suggestions , and are going to
have blood tests for celiac and some allergies, so hopefully will know
the results of these next week. We have decided to take one step at a
time.. so if there are any other tests that you feel I should get please
advice me on these.

I read frustrating story of members, and understand totally now of the
battle that could lay ahead of me. Also I do understand that it could
take time to heal the body.. I do intend to answer all replies that I
recieved, but with working full time this could take some time.. so in
the meanwhile, please acknowledge this as a big thank you.

Regards Sue