From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:36:07 -0400

We're going to Myrtle Beach, SC in a few weeks.  Any restaurants that
we just have to visit?  Any we should avoid like the plague?  The
three celiacs in our family are also vegans, so the usual suspects are
not really any good.  Anyway, we prefer to visit individually owned
restaurants, not chains.

If you know of any really good restaurants that can cope with gf food
in Myrtle Beach, please let me know.  The booking agent I spoke with
told me that she does not suggest that we avail ourselves of the food
in her resort's restaurants as she honestly doubts they can do both
gluten free and vegan foods that are still edible.

Shez
--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com