From:
Tony & Kari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony & Kari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:54:26 -0600

Thank you to those who responded.  Below are things that people said or
ordered.  I'm not sure if my husband will try the food with or without the
seasoning.

Filet (doesn't specify any changes)
Baked potato w/butter.
Potatoes are fine.
Salads, make sure they serve it with no croutons and that they understand
the contamination issue.
House salad w/o croutons, w/vinaigrette dressing.
Ranch dressing with no problem.Trout w/o the batter.
Steaks (are out of this world and gluten free :)
Grilled chicken breast (plain), baked potato, salad. Betty/TX

One person talked to the manager and was told they would
not guarantee gf, not even a burger, because everything is cooked on the
same grill. Needless to say, they only had a potato, because they didn't
even
trust having a salad with this attitude.

Hope this helps others.
Kari