From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:10:43 -0800

Hi everyone -

request from:

Kris Pendley
">What is GIG?  You might post how to join each of these
organizations.

Gluten Intolerance Group
15110 10 Ave SW, Suite A, Seattle WA 98166  [log in to unmask]
206.646.2652

Celiac Disease Foundation
13251 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1, Studio City CA 91604  http://www.celiac
818.99990.2354

I do not recommend joining CSA.

Also for the most accurate information on CD research and what we CAN
eat,  you must subscribe to:
Gluten Free Living, PO Box 105, Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706.

The latest GFL issue deals with distilled vinegar (among other
things...) and how DISTILLED VINEGAR AND SPIRITS ARE GF.  Old info to
some... but compelling to those who are still concerned about
distillation.

Hope you are more organized for the holidays than I am!

Diane - Kirkland WA USA