From:
Carole Hagstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:40:01 EDT

Went to dentist today for first time after being primarily GF (almost 6
months).  Technician took x-rays and within minutes, I experienced the
burning/stinging/itching on my arm that I have come to know as symbolic of
gluten in my system.  I mentioned this to my dentist, and he asks if it is
possible that the latex gloves being worn by both the technician and himself
could have caused this reaction or, if possible, he is wondering, the powder
inside the gloves?  He is most concerned and said there are other gloves they
can use for me if the gloves are, indeed, the cause.
Please let me know of your experience in dental offices as I am about to
undergo some extensive dental work.
Thank you.
Carole Hagstrom ([log in to unmask])