From:
Sylvia Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:56:37 -0500

I will be visiting my 86 year old father in Lakeland FL in April.  I would
like to have him checked for celiac,or at least receive nutritional/diet
support.  He is a member of the Watson Clinic there, but so far doctors have
not clued in to what is really wrong.  They have looked only at neurological
symptoms of weak legs, dizziness and poor balance.  They are not connecting
intestional problems, rashes, achey joints, headaches to this. They have
treated respiratory allergies only. I am desperate for some leads as he has
suffered so for years and I am not closeby to help him. I guess I am looking
for a gastoenterologist/nutritionist experienced with celiac.  My father's
eyes are weak so he is not able to research or seek help on his own.
Sylvia