From:
Alana Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:06:28 EDT

Hi.. I have been told I am supposed to do a summary.. Since I didn't know
anything about it..  I don't have any accurate totals.. please forgive me..
first posting and new to the group..

I received what felt like hundreds of letters (grin)..yall are soooo friendly
and helpful!!

The majority agreed that it sounds like my daughter has a gluten
problem.  The majority also said to keep her on the gluten to have her
tested..  (She says no way.. she has had severe stomach aches every time
she eats for years and feels so much better not having them) 1 person
thought maybe it was a dairy problem...  Could be but I don't think
so..handed her a glass of milk and she had no reaction at all..  Bunches
of you sent some great websites to look at (thank you sooooo much!!!)

Thanks for all your help and support!  I really look forward to participating
with you all :)

Alana