From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:36:10 EDT

Hello to the most wonderful, supportive community.  WOW!  I have received
over 40 responses and they were all great regarding my horrible allergies.  I
guess I must have sounded really "down", because some of the letters were
better than a Hallmark.

I will send a summary next week.  It is gonna take some time.

I had a skin patch allergy procedure done, and sure enough 2 days later,
I am still swollen from the ragweed, grasses, and trees area.  Mold not so
bad. pets just fine.

Taking Claritin (although he gave me "D" at first and I told the allergist
that it was not Gluten Free and he said, "Well, there is only a small amount
in there."...Brilliant!).

I am also taking NASONEX and I feel like a new man.  IT DOES GET BETTER!
Thank you once again to all of you (well, the ones who wrote...I mean, it
can't be the whole list after all...that would be impossible).

Bravo!
peter (NYC)