From:
The Holts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:49:23 CST

I don't know if this applies to the group list or not, but...

My 3 year old tested positive earlier this year to wheat, milk and banana
(!) allergy... has been having diarrhea once a day for last several weeks,
and really has had about 5 non-mushy "diaper deposits" in his life...

Have tried GF diet last couple of weeks, no help so far.  Took him to his
pediatrician today, he called it "toddlers' diarrhea" and said it could last
3 days or one year....

Has anyone heard of such a thing?  Could  this be related at all to a
celiac-type condition?

I've got yeast/chocolate allergy myself, and my husband remembers having
hives that were apparently food-related as a child.

Help!

Jeanne

The Holt Family.                      [log in to unmask]
Brendon, Jeanne, Brason and Braelyn.  Allen, Texas

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6464/