From:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:30:36 -0500

The vote is in!  An overwhelming majority (35-40 replies) highly
recommend the Gluten Free Pantry Old Fashioned Cake and Cookie mix with
the recipe on the back of the package.  One person stated that her son
didn't like the recipe, however everyone has their own idea of what is
palatable.

In typical Listserv fashion many of you offered words of advice and
wisdom in regards to my brother's recent diagnosis.  Thank you to all
for those kind words and inspiration.  I will continue to offer him my
support, offer cooking lessons to my sister- in- law, and pray for my
niece who will undoubtedly need to be tested soon. (she'll be two in
June).  It is due to my own daughter's diagnosis that Celiac for my
brother was even considered.  I know this prevents him, possibly and
hopefully, from other more serious illnesses.

Thank you again,
Karen
Rochester, NY